Open/Close Soluble Kelp Powder 1‐0‐18
A high‐performing dehydrated seaweed extract, Soluble Kelp Powder from Thorvin is an exceptional nutrient source for plant growth and vigor. It is cost effective and easy to apply via foliar spray, fertigation or transplant dips. Simply reconstitute with water and then dilute per crop and acreage. Apply 10 oz. to 1 lb. per acre.
2½ and 50‐lb bags
Open/Close Thorvin Kelp for Plants 1‐0‐2
Valued for its complex trace mineral and phytonutrient profile, Thorvin Kelp for Plants remineralizes soil and delivers nutrients essential for plant growth and development, including natural nitrogen in a non‐burning form. Excellent for high value specialty crops or as a value‐add in premium fertilizer blends. Available in granules and easy to apply:
- For vegetable and specialty crops, add 200-400 lb. per acre.
- For field crops, in the row, in contact with seed, at a minimum of 10-20 lbs. per acre.
- When building a compost pile, add as an inoculant at 5-10 lbs. per acre.
- For residential use, 1-3 lbs. per 100 square feet and for houseplants, 1 tsp. per 6-inch pot.
Certified 100% Organic, OMRI Listed®
Flakes or Granules
50‐lb bags & metric ton totes
Open/Close Thorvin Icelandic Geothermal Kelp – for Formulators
Thorvin Icelandic Geothermal Kelp is excellent for a range of applications from custom blends (e.g. seed start mix) to value‐add blended fertilizers.
- Add as inoculant at 5-10 lbs. per cubic yard.
- Mix in with final compost at 25-50 lbs. per cubic yard.
- Include in fertilizer blends as a trace mineral value-add ingredient at ½ to 2% of the mix.
Like all Thorvin fertilizer ingredients, this product is valued for its complex trace mineral and phytonutrient profile. It is harvested sustainably from the mineral‐rich waters of a pristine Icelandic fjord and then carefully dried and handled to preserve biological values.
Powder or Granules